Bread slices - 4
Eggs - 2
Spinach -1 cup
Onion (med) -1
Button Mushrooms(thinly sliced)-1 cup
Olive oil -2 Tbsp
Red chilli powder-1/4 tsp
Cumin powder -1/8 tsp
Turmeric powder -1/4 tsp
Garam masala -1/8 tsp
Pepper -1/2 tsp
Grated Mozarella cheese -as needed
- Heat oil in a pan and add the onions.Saute them well.
- Add the cleaned spinach and saute them.
- Add the eggs along with the masala powders and mix them well.
- Scoop the mixture and spread it on bread.
- Butter the bread slices and add grated mozarella cheese,press it in a sandwich maker or a pan to toast the bread.Serve it hot and enjoy!!
A kid friendly recipe,so i shaped the bread slices into rabbit and butterfly,though there is only little room for stuffing:)
Sending this to :
Nithu's Healthy food for Healthy Kids - Sandwich @ Cookbookjaleela.