Basmati rice-1 cup
Ginger garlic paste -1/2 tsp
Sambar powder-1 Tbsp
Turmeric pwd-1/4 tsp
Garam masala- a pinch
Cumin seeds-1/4 tsp
Coriander leaves for garnishing
Lime juice - a few drops
- Cut the vegetables,cook rice and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds followed by ginger garlic paste.After the raw smell goes off,add the chopped onions and fry them till they are cooked.
- Add the Sambar powder,Turmeric powder,Garam masala and saute them well.Add the chopped capsicum and cook them for a few minutes(say 2 or 3)
- Add the cooked rice and mix well.
- Finally add a few drops of lime juice and garnish them with coriander leaves.You can also add roasted casews or roasted peanuts if desired..