Sunday, February 3, 2013

Ginger-Cardamon Tea

Yep its ginger cardamon tea packed with flavours!!!My mom used to make the best tea...I am always inspired by the way my mom cooks...yummy,delicious ,flavourful...I miss her and her lovely cuisines made with utmost care and love...Will always love you mom forever and ever!!Though I never got a chance to ask my mom's lovely recipe,this Tea recipe will be flavourful and am sure your taste buds will linger with  taste of GC tea!!:-)



INGREDIENTS:

Tea powder   -2 Tbsp
Milk              - 2 cups
Ginger           -3  tbsp grated
Cardamon      -4 whole or a few pinches of cardamon powder
Sugar             - as needed
Water             -1/4 cup

METHOD:
  1. Take a pan and boil 1/4 cup of water.When it comes to a boil add grated ginger,cardamon powder.
  2. Simmer it for a few minutes and add tea powder and let it boil for a minute or two..
  3. Finally add the milk and sugar and  let it simmer for a few minutes.Strain them in a cup and enjoy...I had it with my nanakattan biscuits today!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi ,Thank you so much for your valuable comments.