Friday, March 8, 2013

The Liebster Award #1



Hi my dear friends.This post is all about the Liebster award!!:) Being a new blogger i was happy when reva from easyyummycookery nominated me for this award.Reva's blog has clear stepwise instructions and wonderful recipes.So hereby am answering her lovely questions and also including 11 of my blogger friend links to pass on the award.Go ahead and  answer the questions.Happy Blogging!! 

RULES:

 1 Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.  


2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, and then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.


3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.


4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.


5. No tag backs.


11 random facts about me:

1)I have a baby.

2)I  love reading Books

3)I am OBSESSED with chocolates :)

4)I love to travel by plane and trains.

5)Love Interior decorations.

6)Love watching different shapes of clouds.

7)I love to try new cuisines,no matter how it turns out :)

8)I studied engineering.

9)I  love to watch Animated Disney movies.

10)I am a humorous person who is lucky to have lots of good friends.

11)I love shopping especially when it comes to making crafts.

Here are the 11 questions set by Reva: 


1. What is your favourite food?

   I like Indian food,specially south indian food and Dosas are my fav.

2. From where did the idea of blogging came?

 I love food specially my moms food and i wanted  to  share  whatever I learnt  from my mom and other tried and tested exotic foods to the world.

3. Are you cat or dog?

Neither :)Am a human being


4. Who's your favourite author?

Dan Brown

5. What's your dream car?

 Audi is my dream carrrrrrrrrr!!Do you hear me,my hubby?:)

6. Do you think you will still be blogging in 10 years time?  

Yesss,i have got many new friends here in blogosphere and i love trying new recipes.

7. What do your friends think about your blog? 

 They feel its good and they love my recipes.

8. If you won the lotto, what would you do with the money?

According to my religion,lotto is not allowed,so if i do win i would be giving the entire lotto to orphanages and old age homes.

9. What do you usually do in your free time?

Reading Books,watching TV and playing with my kid.

10. What is your favourite cuisine?

Indian and Italian

11. Which country would you like to visit next?

Switzerland



11 QUESTIONS FOR MY BLOGGER FRIENDS:


1.If  you wish for something ,what would you wish for?

2.What is your Hobby?

3.Favourite Ice cream?

4.Love to drive a Car/Plane/Helicopter/Bike?

5.Favourite fruit and vegetable?

6.Love to buy a ________?

7.Favourite magazine?

8. Describe yourself in a word?

9.Most memorable moment in your life?

10.If you have a Super Power what will you do?

11. Favourite quote?



Selecting a blog was so hard.But i finally managed to pick these lovely blogs 


1.free-advertising-ey

2.karinfrauenfeld

3.shaainscooknotes

4.cookingwithdarshu

5.thismuslimgirlbakes

6.sandysanderellasmusings

7.jananapostres

8.gulzkitchen

9.irishpie

10.physalis-peruviana

11.amallias-kreatione


HAVE FUN!! :)Eagerly waiting to read your answers!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi ,Thank you so much for your valuable comments.